All information that you submit to us will be electronically delivered to our web servers located in Texas. By using the Site you consent to the transfer of this information and to our use of such data as outlined in this policy.
1. Traffic Data. Our Site automatically recognizes the following non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Site: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you, but is helpful for marketing purposes and for improving your experience on the Site. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate and to ensure the security of the data and our infrastructure.
2. Personal Information Collected. In order for us to fully serve you and for you to fully access certain services that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you or your organization (“Personal Information”). For example, we may require accurate Personal Information to, among other things, include you on a mailing list or receive updates relating to our services. Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, phone number, address and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as your credit card number); (iii) Demographic Data (such as the nature and size of your business). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our discussion groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms or surveys, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. Our use of this Personal Information is set forth below.
3. Submitting Personal Information is Your Choice. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use portions of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information.
a. Comply with the law, a court order or legal process;
b. Protect our rights or property; or
c. Enforce our Terms & Conditions.
5. Security of Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on secure web servers that are not intended to be accessible by third parties. However, while we take efforts to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot absolutely guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” or other malfeasants from illegally obtaining this information. Commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures have been employed to safeguard the security and integrity of your personal information. Your Personal Information is accessible only by our designated employees and agents, and only for purposes related to providing you with our services.
6. Unsubscribing from the Site. All messages sent by us and other e-lists include information on how to unsubscribe quickly and easily through an automated system. If, at any time, you wish to opt-out of receiving communications from us, you may also send us a written request. Our unsubscribe requests are processed every week. If you wish to unsubscribe or need to process a change to your email address, send your requested changes to email@example.com.
7. Other Limits to Your Privacy. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
9. Children’s Privacy Protection. We take special care to protect the privacy needs of children under the age of 13 and encourage parents to be an active participant in their child’s online activities. We abide by the applicable requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other relevant laws. The Site does not target and is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect Personal Information from them. If we discover personal data from a child gathered through our Site, we will eliminate that data. This Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you must ask a parent for permission prior to submitting any information to this Site.